Hello Wallace Family,
The daughter of one of our own here at Wallace
has lost her home to a fire in Battleground, Indiana.
They are in desperate need of clothing.
If you can donate anything, it would be greatly appreciated.
The sizes are below:
Mother - 2X shirt and pants
7 year old boy - 10/12 top and bottom
10 year old girl - 14/16 top and bottom
13 year old girl - junior sizes... S/M shirt and size 1-3 in pants
16 year old boy - XL shirt and 34/32 pants
Thank you for any help that you can do in advance.
School Wear Policy Guidelines General Guidelines
- All clothing must be of appropriate size and fit neatly.
- Tops must be tucked in and stay tucked when arms are raised.
- No hats, caps, scarves, gloves, sweatbands, or sunglasses
- No chains (non-jewelry) or chain wallets or belts, studded bracelets or collars
- Clothing that is distressed or has holes or rips is not to be worn.
- Articles of apparel, clothing, or accessories that present a hazard to the individual, other people, or property will not be permitted.
- Due to safety concerns, clothing that is too long, flip-flop sandals, or high platform shoes will not be permitted.
Shirts and Tops
- Must be solid white, light or navy blue collared polo or dress style only
- Only elementary school students have the color “red” in their school wear policy.
- Shirts must have sleeves, no holes, rips, or tears.
- No writing or logos are permitted, except approved SCH spirit wear.
- All tops should be of an appropriate size and fit; no form-fitting or long, baggy shirts will be permitted.
- Tops open lower than the collar bone are not permitted.
- Any material that is sheer or lightweight enough to be seen through will not be permitted.
- Solid cardigan (button or zip) and crew-neck sweaters, pullovers, and sweatshirts are permitted in white, navy, red or light blue;
- no writing or logos are permitted except approved SCH spirit wear.
- Must be solid color of navy or khaki, no denim
- Garments designed with belt loops must be belted at the waist.
- Shorts, skirts, and skorts must be no shorter than 3” above the knee.
- Bottoms made of stretch knits, spandex, flannel, denim, or fleece such as sweatpants, jogging pants, or any type of athletic clothing are not permitted. Baggy, saggy, long, or form-fitting pants are not permitted.
- Must be a solid color of navy or khaki and meet all other school wear guidelines.
- All dresses must also meet the requirements listed above under “Tops.”
- Shoes must be designed to be worn outside the home.
- Shoes must be tied, and shoes with Velcro closures must be secured at all times as designed. ·
- Flip-flops, slippers, and high platform shoes are not allowed.